One of the leading defendant healthcare litigation teams in Harrogate is seeking a Clinical Negligence Solicitor (NQ) to join them.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic newly qualified clinical negligence solicitor to join their Harrogate Defendant Healthcare Litigation team.
This role will enable you to manage your own caseload of claims which are being pursued against NHS Trusts and/or General Practitioners. You will work on a wide variety of complex defendant claims covering all aspects of medical practice.
You will also have the opportunity to assist Associates/Partners with high value claims and gain knowledge of the healthcare sector as a whole.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Pre-action investigation of claims
- Litigation & costs management
- Interviewing clinicians and drafting witness statements
- Instructing medical experts
- Multi-party litigation
- ADR & mediation
- Preparation for and attendance at trials
There may also be opportunity to undertake secondments with our clients.
Skills and Competencies
- NQ with experience in claimant and/or defendant clinical negligence
- Flexible and willing to take on a varied workload
- Excellent organisation skills
- Compliance with internal/client protocols and data security guidelines
If you are interested in the above role please contact Rachael Atherton.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.