A successful organisation based in Hampshire is looking to bring on board a civil claims lawyer as Litigation Funding Manager, taking responsibility for the management of the funded portfolio.
This role reports into the head of the team, and you will be responsible for all law firm operations activity. You will lead a small team and your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Line/people management duties - developing a team, complying with HR policies, and maintaining records
- Leadership – encouraging teamwork to drive success and achievement of KPIs
- Following risk processes and procedures, identifying and highlighting any key risks as per company procedure
- Following processes to ensure performance is in line with business expectations
- Providing professional and efficient support to key stakeholders and law firms
- Carrying out audits and approvals
To be considered for this role, you will have an understanding of the litigation process and previous experience in civil claims, including managing your own files. You will be able to interpret accounts, financial statements and WIP reporting and audit and interpret case progression using case management systems. Experience of management in a legal environment is key, as are strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Should you wish to find out more about this role, please get in touch today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.