A vacancy has arisen for a Costs Enforcement Officer to join a leading Merseyside law firm within its Birkenhead office. You will be required to have court procedures and RTA claims is preferred but not essential. Knowledge of MOJ Portal and fixed costs is also preferred with previous experience within a similar role.
The firm offers a competitive salary banding, excellent benefits and flexible working.
- To be able to issue Court proceedings by Part 7 & 8, Application and other associated Court proceedings for recovery of Debt
- To instruct Counsel to attend Hearings
- To prepare files in readiness for Hearings
- To instruct High Court Enforcement/County Court Bailiffs
- To deal with internal and external telephone queries
- To provide clients with updates regarding payments when required
- To liaise with external agencies, Insurers/Solicitors/Courts
- To monitor and process incoming payments in a timely manner
- General ad hoc duties
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.