You will be a member of an experienced and energetic team, conducting important and exciting Trademark work within one of Europe’s leading law firms.
You will work alongside the firm’s Fee Earners, as well Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
This versatile and important role requires a highly organised and motivated person to handle several responsibilities, such as client management, updating and maintaining the database, and assigning work to members of your team. Further duties include the training of new team members, as well as managing the filing of trademark applications.
The perfect candidate for this role must be able to perform well under pressure, while managing their own workload. You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, client service ability and time management. Proficiency in IT is also necessary for this role.
If you’re looking to further your career in IP through a distinguished and thriving specialist law firm, then this is the ideal role for you.
- Monitoring schedules, dealing with cases independently
- Diary management
- Amending letters, emails, and specifications
- Maintaining the firm’s database
- Managing trademark applications
- Liaising with clients
- Managing work of Attorneys, Paralegals, and Secretaries ensuring deadlines are always met
- Prepare forms for UK and international Trademark applications
- Ability to handle large quantities of data
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- IT skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Trademark Paralegal experience
For more information about this opening, please contact Antony Setford for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this role does not sound right for you, please check our website, or give or call us to hear about our other opportunities. If you are looking to develop your career further, needing salary advice or just fancy a chat about your future, we are here for you.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.