An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Receptionist to join a well-respected Manchester City Centre law firm. As a Legal Receptionist, you will be working front of house being first point of contact for telephone enquiries and face to face clients. You will be assisting Solicitors and Fee Earners to do their job successfully and helping to run the office smoothly.
The role would suit some who is friendly and willing to fit in with the team, 3+ years’ experience of reception duties, including client care and fee earner assistance is essential.
- Liaising with clients over the phone and face to face on a daily basis
- Client facing responsibilities including meeting and greeting, and making drinks for client meetings, and speaking to ‘walk in’ clients to discuss what we can assist them with
- Preparing the office/reception area, making sure it is clean and tidy for client meetings
- Making sure stationary is stocked up and kept tidy
- General housekeeping of the office – making sure tea, coffee, milk is stocked
- Organising and distributing post to the relevant team members when it arrives, as well sorting and delivering post to the post office each afternoon
- Producing standard letters on Microsoft Word and storing clear and up to date copies on our case management system
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.