An experienced Legal Secretary is required to join a well-respected Manchester City Centre law firm within the litigation department, supporting the fee earners daily. You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience with strong audio typing skills and excellent communication skills, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Answering and processing incoming telephone calls
- Maintaining accurate information on the system at all times
- Preparation of correspondence and documents in a speedy and efficient manner
- Daily filing duties including opening, closing, organising/locating for daily work, storage, and retrieval of client files for telephone calls
- Organising and sending post usually by email or Royal Mail
- Assisting with scanning and copying duties
- Arranging client appointments, meetings, and barrister conferences
- Keep fee earners fully informed at all times of any relevant issues that may arise
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.