Are you an experienced Customer Service Telephone Advisor or Call Centre Professional looking to secure a new role?
I have an exciting and rare opportunity with a national law firm, for a Customer Service Telephone Advisor to join their central Leeds team.
To be considered for this role you must have 6 months+ experience in a telephone-based role.
The successful Customer Service Telephone Advisor will support a team of Remortgage Caseworkers by acting as a first point of contact for clients, borrowers, and referrers, delivering a first-class customer service in dealing with any queries, problems, or issues they raise.
The postholder will be required to undertake their own administration and handle their own telephone calls in relation to their high-volume caseload.
The core duties of this role are likely to include the following:
- Assisting borrowers with a wide range of enquiries regarding their remortgage application
- Taking ownership of issues to make sure that they get resolved within our SLAs
- Working with the team of Caseworkers, to support the firm in achieving our objectives
- Accurately administrating client details using our case management system as well as use of Excel, Outlook
- Responding to online customer enquiries (Email)
- Working a variety of back-office processes to deliver our services
You must have 3 months’+ telephone experience and an excellent telephone manner to be considered for this role. Ideally you will have the ability to deal in a calm and measured manner, with callers who may be under pressure due to a lack and understanding of the remortgage process.
If you have solid customer service skills and are looking to join a leading firm, please apply for this Customer Service Telephone Advisor via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.