Our client is a well-established full-service law firm which services both business and private client areas of law with 3 branches throughout the Oxfordshire region. They are currently recruiting for a Civil Litigator with 3+ years' PQE to join their Banbury office.
They have a national reputation for handling commercial and personal legal matters for a wide range of individuals, businesses, institutions and third sector organisations, and their highly regarded Dispute Resolution team is seeking a generalist Litigation Solicitor.
The department is increasingly busy and handles a range of matters, to include:
- Construction disputes involving contractors, surveyors, individuals, developers, subcontractors and private individuals
- Commercial property disputes to include lease renewals, dilapidation claims, advising commercial landlords and developers on forfeiture and peaceable re-entry, relief from forfeiture, service charge disputes and rent arrears
- Residential property disputes such as mortgage repossessions, repossession of properties under the Housing Act 1988, rights of way, right to light, boundary, trespass, noise, tree, adverse possession and all other general residential disputes
- Professional negligence disputes
- Breach of contract disputes
- Fraud asset recovery disputes
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency matters
The successful candidate will be 3+ years PQE with an interest in covering a range of litigation tasks. In return, the firm will offer you a stimulating environment and a high-quality caseload of litigation matters to run with.
The department is Partner led, including a number of Associate and Assistant Solicitors offering hands on assistance and a genuine career path.
You will join a well-respected firm at a significant time in its development. You will benefit from working within a friendly team that prides itself on being meticulous and hard-working.
For further information, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal to discuss further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.