A new opportunity for a Legal Cashier has arisen with one of the North’s most specialised Medical Negligence law firms.
The firm is eager to recruit a relatively experienced (2+ years) Legal Cashier to provide a high level of support to the accounts department by working alongside the Clinical Negligence team to assist in providing a high-quality service to its clients.
This firm would also consider part-time hours for a Legal Cashier to join its team.
More specifically, it is looking for a candidate who can assist the manager but also provide help to the more junior members of the team.
- Support the whole function of the accounting department and wider team
- Make sure all banking duties are completed daily, on time as in line with procedures
- Ensure all invoices are managed on time
- Ensure all cheques are submitted accurately and client accounts are never overdrawn
- Authorise all closed accounts and processed and archived ensuring balances are naught
- Work independently focusing on your own allocation of work
- Recent and practical experience of processing Legal accounts
- Working knowledge of legal software and Solicitor account rules
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Motivated and willing to go extra mile
- Organised and works well under pressure
If you have 2+ years’ experience as a Legal Cahier and think you are a great match for this firm, reach out to Michalis Koukounaras at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Michalis Koukounaras at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.