Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Injury Legal Secretary to join a well-established personal injury specialist law firm based in South Manchester.
You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience ideally from a personal injury background with communication skills both written and verbal. You must have excellent typing skills with experience of digital dictation.
The firm will consider both full time and flexible hours for this role. It offers a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to a max of 26 days, private medical insurance, death in service, active social committee, and employee assistance programme.
- Working in a pool of legal secretaries assisting a number of Fee Earners
- You will be working in one stream of work either road traffic accidents, employers’ liability, occupiers & public liability, or clinical negligence
- Preparing correspondence and documents including pleadings and court bundles
- Photocopying and scanning documents (with assistance from Administration team if needed)
- Take and make calls to clients and others in a professional and friendly manner
- Make appointments, arrange meetings, and liaise with lawyers, clients, Counsel, and others
- Supporting other secretaries and the administration team as required
- Helping to update the Proclaim case management system where possible
- We are heading towards being a paperless office but there still will be some filing
For more information, please click on ‘apply now’, or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.