A great opportunity for a post-completion conveyancing assistant or paralegal has arisen to join an established law firm based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will join the firm's post completion conveyancing department where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing full support to Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using the firm,s case management system
- Attending to clients, both on the telephone and in person
- Administering filing systems which will include filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ensuring that all post-completions processes are finalised, including, paying stamp duty to HMRC, serving any notices to landlords, registering new owners with the Land Registry, requisitions, ledgers
To be considered for this post completion conveyancing assistant/paralegal role based in Sutton Coldfield, you must have previous experience working in a similar position and have a good working knowledge of conveyancing.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.