My Legal 500 national client is currently looking to strengthen its Real Estate Department with the hire of a Real Estate Development Solicitor at its central Leeds office.
This is a rare opportunity with a business that invests in the very best talent and enables the team, through its structure, modernised approach and supporting technology, to focus on understanding clients’ drivers and building strong, longstanding and growing relationships.
With offices across the UK, this is a down-to-earth business with low hierarchy and a culture of respect, collaboration, positivity and transparency.
The Real Estate Development team advises on complex residential, mixed use and regeneration schemes for commercial and residential developers across the UK.
The cross-disciplinary team is skilled at managing the full property life cycle, from looking at the viability of builds at inception to securing the investment to make the idea a reality. Areas of expertise include:
- Construction documents, including building contracts, appointments and warranties
- Conditional agreements
- Development agreements
- Documents relating to overage and other profit-sharing arrangements
- Estate documents for plot sales
- Funding documentation, including forward funding and general project funding
- Joint ventures, LLPs and other vehicles
- Planning applications, appeals and section 106 agreements
- Site assembly, including strategic advice
If you fit the above criteria, please apply directly via the link for this Real Estate Development Solicitor vacancy in Leeds or contact Rachael Atherton.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.