As a leading Law firm across the Thames Valley region, our client is a full-service private practice law firm in Reading.
The Litigation team advises on a wide range of disputes and has experience of achieving successful outcomes through litigation, whether in the High or County Court or through specialist tribunals, arbitration, adjudication, mediation and negotiation.
Due to their continuing success, they are now seeking to appoint a Litigation Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE to join the team in Reading.
This is an opportunity to join the Litigation Department and be involved with a range of matters, which include:
- Commercial litigation
- Insolvency & recovery
- Property disputes
- Contentious probate
- Debt recovery
This role will involve you being able to:
- Manage an agreed caseload of clients in conjunction with the Department Manager
- Process clients’ cases on a timely and cost-effective basis
- Maintain the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm’s objectives and comply with the firm’s quality standards
- Keep clients fully informed of the range of services that the firm offers
- A competitive salary and benefits package is offered dependent upon experience
This is a social firm which regularly hosts events and gatherings for employees. These include a Summer and Christmas party as well as Charity events and other social gatherings to reward success and enhance team spirit.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal or give her a call.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.