We are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join our busy Employment/Litigation law department in the Tadley Office.
The successful candidate must have previous experience as a legal secretary (2+ years), ideally within employment law or litigation law (other areas of law will be considered).
You will be responsible for supporting fee earners on all secretarial duties such as; audio/copy typing, diary management, client liaison, have worked on a case management system, and all other general administration duties.
Duties will include:
- Arranging and setting up webinars
- Arranging, set up, and help running external team events
- Producing accurate documentation, reports, and correspondence from audio or copy typing as required following standard office practices and precedents
- Managing diaries of fee earners as required and coordinating meeting logistics
- General administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following up work via telephone or email on behalf of group fee earners
- Attending and providing support at seminars, events, conferences, and award ceremonies.
- Proofreading and collating presentation packs
Essential experience required:
- Experience of PowerPoint
- Must be highly organised
- Used to setting up webinars and events
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Work effectively in a team and on your own
- Experience of organising and running events
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills (>60 words per min) plus excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software
If you are an experienced legal secretary who is looking for a new challenge, apply now to be considered.
(Please note that salary is just a guideline).
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Hampshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Chris Rodriguez on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chris Rodriguez at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.