My professional services client is seeking to recruit an ambitious individual to join their growing Corporate Services team.
In this role, you will have day to day responsibility for a varied portfolio of entities, including funds trusts and companies, and will act as one of the main liaison points for all matters relating to the client.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working on the setup and/or onboarding of client structures and administering complex international structures
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence and promoter/corporate files
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants, and tax advisers both in person and via written or telephone communication
- Participating in board, committees’, and shareholders' meetings
- Scheduling meetings, preparing and distributing board packs, shadowing the senior level staff in minute taking
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring filing requirements are met
- Processing/reviewing of client payments and undertaking regular cash reconciliations on a variety of bank platforms
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the entities
This would be suited to an individual with some prior company secretarial experience keen on joining a large team with plenty of progression prospects!
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.