A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Assistant to join a leading international full-service law firm based in its Liverpool City Centre office. You will be assisting over the course of the year in partner and partnership compliance, along with other project work and ad hoc work that may come up.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus fantastic benefits package along with flexible working split between the office and home working.
- You will predominantly assist with partnership and partner tax compliance, including the preparation of the partnership and partners' tax returns for the 2020/21 tax year
- You must be familiar with producing a personal tax return, and ideally would have experience of preparing tax returns for self-employed partners
- 3 years personal tax experience and would be ideally ATT qualified (the CTA qualification is the next qualification after ATT, which would be useful but not essential)
- You should be familiar with using commercial software to prepare tax returns
- Experience of extracting relevant tax information from HMRC Government Gateway (tax payments, liabilities, filing information etc)
- Involved in other pieces of work over the course of the year on an ad hoc basis. This could include tax queries on billing, partner earnings references, personal tax planning for partners and employment tax queries
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.