An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Law Costs Liaison Officer to join a Liverpool City Centre law firm. As a Law Costs Liaison Officer, you will be liaising with external cost draftsmen & maintaining a strong working relationship to ensure SLAs are met for billing, negotiations, and payments.
You will be required to have the ability to oversee costs MI and work closely with numerous departments to ensure efficiency of the billing process, good organisational skills with the ability to process and assimilate data using Excel and Proclaim.
- Oversight of costs MI data to ensure efficiency of the billing process from cradle to grave
- Liaising with fee earners regarding bills, negotiations, and settlements
- Reviewing a multitude of cost correspondence and ensuring swift turnaround within SLAs
- Liaising with accounts department to provide breakdowns of cost payments
- Maximising cost recovery through ensuring the administrative cost tasks are undertaken swiftly
- Undertaking cost offer reviews within delegated authority bracket
- Liaising with external suppliers regarding payments and invoicing
- Providing regular management updates regarding SLAs and billing figures
- Assisting with Part 8 enforcement & cost assessment proceedings (training will be given)
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.