An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal PA to join a multi-service law firm based in Liverpool working on a one-to-one basis at Partner level providing administrative and secretarial support on a variety of tasks related to the Partner’s working life. You will be required to have previous legal secretary/Legal PA experience.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings/appointments
- Screen and direct phone calls
- Dealing with incoming emails and calls, often corresponding on behalf of the Partner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Attend meetings and take minutes if deemed appropriate
- Carrying out specific projects and research is deemed appropriate
- Attending to general errands outside the office such as lunch and coffee runs
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.