My client is a well-established full service Legal 500 Warwickshire practice. Core to their business is serving the private client needs of their long standing and loyal client base, with much of their work being repeat or referred matters.
Due to on-going work demands and strategic recruitment, an opportunity has come available at their Coventry office for a private client fee earner (Solicitor/Legal Executive qualified) to pick up an existing caseload of good quality and varied private client matters.
Working as part of an existing team at the firm's Coventry office, and as part of a wider department spanning the Warwickshire area, you will deal with drafting various Wills, administration of Estates (including on behalf of HNW clients), LPA and Court of Protection matters and some Trust & Tax matters.
- Managing a busy caseload of work and providing high levels of client service
- Actively participating in company and departmental marketing to maintain and develop work flows
- Providing support and guidance to junior individuals across the wider team when required
- Ideally someone with upward of 2 years' PQE in private client work (though this is only a guideline)
- Solicitor or Legal Executive qualified
- IT skills, though there is one-to-one administrative support within the department
- Strong client relationship skills
The firm offers a generous basic salary with excellent career opportunities for the right person, a company pension scheme and on-site parking.
For further information, please contact Andrew Cookson or apply via the link enclosing your current CV.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Warwickshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Andrew Cookson on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.