A reputable legal 500 law firm in north London is recruiting for its Commercial Litigation department.
As the ideal candidate, you will be joining a well-established Commercial Litigation team working with high net worth and corporate clients on complex matters. Typically, you will be working with insolvency practitioners and entrepreneurs to settle disputes. You will also have some exposure to some property Litigation and employment work.
To be successful in your application, you must be:
- Newly qualified or have up to 5 years’ of PQE as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Have a strong academic background including a 2:1 degree at a top university
- Be bright and articulate
In addition, the successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor must be:
- Consistently producing work to an exceptional standard
- Able to prove excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage your own caseload and delegate where necessary
In return, you will receive a generous package with plenty of support.
If you are a Commercial Litigation Solicitor wanting to take the next step in your career with a well-regarded law firm in north London, please apply or contact Zac Marshall directly.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater London (Camden). Visit our website for more jobs or contact Zac Marshall on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zac Marshall at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.