Our client is a well-established regional law firm situated in South Yorkshire who is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Assistant Conveyancer to join their expanding Legal team in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate will be a Junior Conveyancing Fee Earner, Assistant Conveyancer or Conveyancing Paralegal.
You will be assisting Fee Earners on the day-to-day management of operational duties and proactively progressing the Conveyancing case load, communicating with clients effectively on their property transactions. Caseloads consists of sale and purchase transactions with duties to include but not limited to:
- Requesting money for searches
- Dealing with proof of funding and action accordingly once in receipt of the same.
- Preparing all initial letters to the estate agents and the seller’s solicitor
- Checking mortgage offers and referring to fee earner to if necessary
- Preparing mortgage deed and certificate of title
- Reporting to clients with mortgage deed and obtain signature
- Requesting Title Deeds
- Requesting redemption figures
- Memorandum of sale / chase memo of sale
- Preparing contracts – if first registration or complex title / query – refer to fee earner.
- Fee earner to sign off contracts before sent to buyers’ solicitors.
- Sending standard enquiries prepare letter to client
The successful candidate will be an experienced Conveyancing paralegal or similar who has experience working within a busy Residential Conveyancing Department. You must have the ability to work efficiently and multi-task and be a team player, but also be confident to work on your own.
Salary for this role is £20,000 - £26,000, with 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
If you are a Junior Fee Earner, Assistant Conveyancer or Conveyancing Paralegal and you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Ian Mannion at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.