Our client is a well-established regional law firm situated in South Yorkshire who is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Personal Injury Legal Secretary to work 2 - 3 days a week part time in their Sheffield branch.
The ideal candidate will be a Legal Secretary looking for Part time work, ideally with experience in a similar Personal Injury role or a strong secretarial background in Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence or Litigation work
Key and desirable skills the client would be keen to see are:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary in a solicitor’s practice.
- Fast and accurate typing at least 60+ wpm.
- Ability to draft non-legal correspondence.
- Ability to manage and organise large volumes of documents.
- Confident in use of email and other systems in daily work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Aim Evolution accounting package.
- Knowledge of OMS document management.
- Knowledge of BigHand digital dictation.
Salary for this role is between £17,000 - £20,000 DOE with 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, pro rata.
If you are a Personal Injury Legal Secretary looking for Part time work and you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Ian Mannion at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.