Our client is a well-established regional law firm situated in South Yorkshire which is looking for a committed, and enthusiastic Post Completion Paralegal to join its expanding Legal team in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate will be an Assistant Conveyancer or Conveyancing Paralegal.
You will be assisting Fee Earners on the day-to-day management of operational duties and proactively progressing the Conveyancing case load, communicating with clients effectively on their property transactions.
Caseloads consist of sale and purchase transactions with duties to include but not limited to:
- Exchanging and Completing transactions
- Preparing a draft bill and statements
- Requesting deposits from clients
- Undertaking final searches
- Land Charges and Land Registry
- Requesting money for completions from clients and mortgage lenders
- Dealing with completions, chits, sending deeds out to other side, letters to clients and updating agents. including submitting SDLT's
- Releasing/check undertakings
- Deeds of covenants
- Checking residual balance and action appropriately
- Preparing files for registration
- DS1 – sending to buyer’s solicitor or confirmation mortgage discharged
The successful candidate will be an experienced Conveyancing paralegal or similar who has experience working within a busy Residential Conveyancing Department with particular focus post exchange work. They must have the ability to work efficiently and multi-task and be a team player but also be confident to work on your own.
Salary for this role is between £20,000 – £26,000 and 25-days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
If you are a Post Completions Specialist, Assistant Conveyancer or Conveyancing Paralegal and you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Ian Mannion at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.