Interim Governance Officer
Do you have not-for-profit or housing association experience? My not-for-profit client is currently looking to bring on board a Governance Officer on an initial 6-month contract.
In this Governance Officer role, you will take on a broad range of duties across meeting support, regulatory and statutory compliance. In particular, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing board agendas, including meeting support, collate matters and distribute, record actions, and take minutes for the board and maintain administrative systems
- Assist and maintain statutory records and filings on Companies House, HMRC and FCA
- Maintain governance documents, key policies, and company registers
- Maintain accurate data to present at board meetings
Skills and Experience
- Experience within a Social housing or not for profit regulation’s role
- Firm understanding of regulatory and governance frameworks
- Meeting support experience, including minute-taking
This role offers working from home with only 1-2 days a week required in the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with strong relationships within communities and local authorities and to work alongside a passionate and friendly team.
For more information, please apply now or contact Fabrizia Rowe at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Fabrizia Rowe at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.