A rare opportunity for a Corporate Tax Solicitor has become available with this L500 firm at its central Leeds office.
This role sits within a national firm with an excellent commercial reputation and high-quality work.
This Corporate Tax team provides advice and assistance in relation to a range of corporate tax issues, including where groups of companies want to come together or break apart. They analyse the proposed corporate deals and advise on the structuring options from various tax perspectives (stamp duty, corporation tax, inheritance tax, etc) and the availability of business reliefs or capital allowances.
They are also experienced at creating employee share schemes, including the agreement of share valuations.
Work will include:
- Advising on Value Added Tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax implications on commercial property transactions
- Approved and unapproved employee share schemes, including agreeing share valuations with HM Revenue & Customs
- Capital gains tax planning, including advice on structuring of company sales
- Corporate restructuring, reorganisations and demergers
- Corporate transactions, including negotiation of tax warranties and indemnities
- Maximisation of Capital Allowances available
Applications are welcome from those with circa 1 PQE+, although candidates outside of this will be considered, including NQ level.
If you are keen to progress your career as a Corporate Tax Solicitor with a leading firm, please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.