My client is an expanding and forward-thinking Warwickshire based firm, with secure work sources that enables it to now look to recruit a conveyancing paralegal/legal assistant for its residential property department on a full time, permanent basis.
You will provide effective support to the senior conveyancing team where your key duties will include:
- Providing full support to the conveyancing fee earners
- File opening, client care and on-boarding
- Client due diligence and compliance
- Post completion formalities
- Preparing correspondence using the firms case management system
- Liaising with all clients
- Carrying out key admin duties
To be considered for this conveyancing paralegal/legal assistant role, you must have at least 18 months’ previous experience in a similar conveyancing role and be a confident communicator.
For further information please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal, or apply via the link enclosing your current CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.