An exciting opportunity to join a national regulatory board as Deputy Company Secretary.
The Deputy Company Secretary will be responsible for the provision of company secretarial guidance and support to the business. You will be responsible for undertaking activities necessary for meeting the requirements of relevant laws, the Constitution Agreement and Articles of Association. This includes managing and coordinating key company meetings.
Flexible working available.
- Board support to group boards and committees
- Arranging board and committee meetings, preparing agendas and other related documents, drafting minutes, chairing reports and actioning them
- Producing CEO board report ensuring compliance within the group
- Deputising when needed to company secretary, advising on any pressing statutory or governance issues
- Managing voting in compliance with regulations
- Managing and coordinating the AGM in compliance with constitution agreement and articles
- Ensuring all statutory filings (including in relation to Director appointments) are prepared and submitted to Companies House in an accurate and timely manner
- ICSA/CGI Associate qualification or equivalent university degree, or part qualified with expertise as an inhouse Assistant Company Secretary or in a similar role
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Fabrizia Rowe at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.