A new and desirable opportunity has arisen for an experienced Practice Manager in London.
This modern, expanding firm with a national presence is looking to bring in an experienced individual for this important position within the business. You will be part of a very friendly, collegiate team in a firm that prides itself on the positive impact it has on people’s lives.
You will work closely with the Senior Management Team at the core of the business on crucial matters such as:
- Quality management & implementing systems
To succeed in your application, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar senior role within a law firm
- Detailed knowledge of law firm compliance and the Solicitor's Accounts Rules
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Previous experience with the Legal Aid Agency
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, very generous benefits and incredibly flexible working arrangements.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to work with a growing and friendly firm in a senior role.
For more information on this Law Firm Practice Manager opportunity, get in touch today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.