Established practice in Windsor is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor (5+ years' PQE) to join the current team.
This role can be full or part time and offers a mix of office based and work from home.
The department deals with FH and LH office, industrial, educational, licensed and retail premises; Residential development and associated planning matters for developers and landowners; Agricultural related work encompassing farmland and landed estates.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with experience in dealing with a mix of Commercial Property matters including:
- Freehold and leasehold commercial property acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial landlord and tenant work, including new leases for business tenants, lease renewals, assignments and disposals
- Development of office blocks and other commercial developments
- New business tenancies and agreements under the Landlord and Tenancy Act 1954
- Site acquisitions and plot sales on behalf of property developers
- Advice on inheritance tax and business property relief on family-owned commercial property during estate administration
The firm is well established and highly regarded due to the high levels of service, expertise and quality it provides to its property clients.
You will be required to have excellent IT and organisational skills and be able to use a Case Management System.
The friendly team of 3 are an excellent team with a solid reputation in the Thames Valley region.
The firm is proud to offer competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package.
To apply with your CV please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.