My client is searching for an experienced manager to lead the IP administration team of a top tier leading Intellectual Property law firm with offices in London and Europe. This firm is a leader in the fields of life sciences and pharmaceutical intellectual property, along with other technologies. They protect many of the world’s most valuable pharmaceutical products and work with global technology companies managing their IP portfolios. This is a full-service firm, advising on all matters of IP such as obtaining a patent or trademark, enforcement, and litigation.
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated manager with experience in senior level management in legal services. This role will involve leading and managing your teams, encouraging, and supporting them to improve, as well as making sure that they receive appropriate training and are equipped with the correct skills and equipment needed to best perform their roles.
The role will also entail assisting in new technologies and processes, and assisting in changes to the firms’ operations, as well as working closely with members of other departments within the company such as managers and directors.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced legal administrator to further their career by joining a leading and driven IP team at one of the largest and most prestigious IP firms in Europe.
- Leadership and management
- Identify client requirements
- Over development of your teams
- Conduct performance and development reviews
- Monitor staff, work quality
- Ensure compliance with documented procedures
- Actively participate in management team meetings
- Serve on the team’s task group
- Significant operational management experience
- IP administration or legal services administration experience
- Degree holder
- Legal qualifications advantages
- Ability to develop, manage and lead teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
For more information about this opening, please contact Antony Setford for a confidential chat.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.