If you want the opportunity to build your company secretary career while being given the right tools and training to help you progress in your career, look no further! A Manchester based professional services firm wants an assistant company secretary to join its ambitious UK portfolio team.
In this role, you will be part of a high calibre team responsible for delivering an extensive range of corporate secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of UK clients. This role is a hybrid role, meaning you only have to be in the office 3 days a week. You will also be provided with work benefits such as sponsored exams, private medical insurance, eyecare, season ticket loans and lots more.
- Advising a portfolio of clients on compliance matters, including annual statutory requirements, routine company changes and share capital changes
- Corresponding directly with clients and third parties
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions to make relevant company changes
- Providing meeting support to clients, including board meeting attendance, minuting meetings, and dissemination of board packs
- Assisting with the maintenance of electronic corporate records using Diligent Entities
- A degree ideally in Law/Business Studies, although this is not essential
- CGI part or fully qualified (or other professional qualification if relevant experience can be demonstrated)
- A demonstrable interest in the company secretarial profession
- Experience attending and minuting Board and Committee meetings, preferably in the financial services sector
- Excellent computer skills, in particular MC Office, Excel and Outlook
Get in touch with the Company Secretarial team today, before it’s too late!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Sabrina Asfour on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.