A leading international law firm currently has an excellent opportunity available for a Business Development and Marketing Assistant to join its team based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. The role within the Business Development, Marketing and Communications team is to drive profitable revenue growth, strengthen strategic relationships, and protect the reputation of the firm through the delivery of 'best in class' analysis, advice and execution.
You will be required to have excellent communication skills with written and verbal, excellent analytical and proof-reading skills. Experience would be desirable in one or all of the following – InterAction, OnePlace (CRM database), Vuture VX or Concep (email marketing system), ON24 (webinar technology platform).
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding and excellent benefits package including private medical, life assurance, 25 days holiday, study support, car leasing plan and flexible working.
- Support across areas of the pitch process including research, client and competitor analysis, writing tailored responses, and preparing teams for pitch meetings
- Lead on the production of sales and marketing support materials
- Support the implementation of actions arising from the sector and practice business plans
- Support the implementation of actions arising from the UK priority intermediary plans
- Provide support for international trip planning
- Support event and webinar planning including the creation of invitations, presentation materials, and delegate lists
- Support for the alumni programme including data management, reporting and alumni enquiries
- Prepare briefing materials and client targeting analysis ahead of events and support follow up activity to support ROI
- Provide support to the directory submission process
- Maintain sector and practice area intranet pages
- Support the coordination of digital activities including client e-alerts, publications and newsletters
- Management of merchandise and collateral stock
- Setting up and running external webinars
- Assist on major campaign activities
- Working on a CRM system to maintain good data and help track ROI
- Support teams with business development and marketing activities for defined projects and campaigns
- Support the management of data within the CRM system
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.