Our client is an established award-winning law firm in Reading with an enviable reputation throughout the Thames Valley. They are leaders in their field with notable rankings in the Legal 500 for almost all areas of law.
The firm has an exciting and very rare opportunity for an experienced Family Associate Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, to join the practice and work closely with the Head of Family.
The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in the following:
- Financial Disputes
- Financial, Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements where parties have international links, assets or are located outside of the UK
- Cohabitation disputes (TOLATA and Schedule 1)
- Civil Partnerships and Injunctions
In return for your hard work and efforts, the firm offers a competitive and commensurate benefits package, to include:
- 25 days holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Car allowance
- Home and mobile phone paid for by the firm
- Flexible working
To register your interest in this role, please click apply or call Gayle Woolf for a confidential discussion.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.