An exciting new permanent full-time position as Company Secretarial Assistant within a large private practice in Manchester has arisen.
As a Company Secretarial Assistant, you will manage a varied workload, with instructions received directly from both clients and colleagues within the company.
You will join a growing team, which includes industry leading experts in a friendly and committed working environment, and get involved in a variety of tasks.
- Management and maintenance of our client's statutory records
- Notifying our client contacts of key filing deadlines in order to meet CA2006 requirements, including annual compliance and bespoke requests
- Drafting board minutes and supporting documentation in respect of core company secretarial matters
- Assisting with bespoke requests received from both our clients and the company fee earners, providing support on a wide range of transactional matters
- Providing board support to clients, including meeting attendance, minute taking and circulation of board packs
- Liaising with Companies House
Skills and Experience:
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with company secretarial experience (Ideally from a professional services background). Relevant qualifications such as from The Chartered Governance Institute would be held in high regard.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Donia Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.