An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a well-respected and expanding property law firm based in Altrincham. You will be required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a legal cashier specialising within residential conveyancing and be fully compliant with the SAR.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding and benefits package, hours are either 9am – 5pm or 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a mix of home and office working.
- Checking completion packs produced by the legal departments to ensure that all elements of the transaction are accounted for correctly with supporting documentation and authorization where required
- Dealing with queries from and highlight issues to Fee Earners o Monitor bank software to identify and process incoming funds
- Processing Electronic payments on banking software
- Entry of the above transactions onto the accounting system
- Bacs Payments
- Inter Account Transfers
- Posting/Uploading Disbursements
- Cheque production
- Processing Nominal Invoices including
- Entry of Invoices on to the Purchase Ledger ensuring proper analysis and authorization
- Posting Direct Debits
- Dealing with Supplier Queries and statements
- Obtaining Copy Invoices where required
- Making payment runs and one-off payments as required
- Bank Reconciliations
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Cheshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.