A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Client Relationship Manager to join the UK’s leading provider of conveyancing services. You will be supporting the current Senior Account Directors who are responsible for building relationships with key corporate clients, and you must have previous experience within property, either from a law firm or lender.
**This role is home based with the expectation of travelling into the office just outside Chester once a week**
On a regular basis you will be maintaining and increasing the revenue with the building society clients under the supervision of the Account Director and tracking profitability of all accounts, responsibility for researching and developing new types and streams of business within each account and maintain senior relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good understanding of the conveyancing process who is looking for a change with a keen interest in client relationship management to join a well-established firm that can offer long term progression and training.
Under the supervision of the Account Director, duties include:
- Responsibility for the relationship with your key corporate accounts
- Responsibility for maintaining and increasing the revenue and profitability of all accounts
- Responsibility for researching and developing new types and streams of business within each account
- These new streams of business should be agreed in advance with the Director of Client Relationships and will be detailed in the Account Plan
- Maintain senior relationships with the Lender, up to and including Board level
- Ensure that the firm is seen as being much more than just a supplier
- Ensure that we maintain or improve our service quality and either meet or exceed the contracted SLA
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.