This national firm is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Residential Property Assistant to join its Sheffield Residential Property Team.
Within this Residential Property Assistant role, you’ll work to support a team of Conveyancing professionals to allow them to provide quality legal advice and an exceptional Conveyancing service to clients.
The successful candidate will be assisting fee-earners with management of their caseloads consisting of purchases, sales, remortgage and other associated matters for both freehold and leasehold properties.
The firm is looking for people who:
- Have prior conveyancing experience already and may be working towards a relevant legal qualification such as ILEX, CLC or similar
- A demonstrable understanding of case management systems and an awareness of quality procedures
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
If you are a Residential Property Assistant or Paralegal with circa over 6 months prior continuous experience in a Conveyancing role and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information, contact Ian Mannion at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Ian Mannion at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.