A reputable legal 500 law firm is seeking an experienced private client solicitor to join its expanding team based in the Oswestry office. The firm is at an exciting stage of expansion and as such can offer a private client solicitor a role with real career progression and personal development.
- Handling your own caseload of private client matters to include wills, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and estates
- Providing an excellent service to ensure repeat business and taking an active approach in business development and developing the reputation of the department
- You must have at least 5 years’ experience as a solicitor or chartered legal executive within wills & probate
- You must be able to demonstrate an ability to build and develop client relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- Reasonable commuting distance from the Oswestry office
- Competitive salary for the right person and a range of benefits to include healthcare and life insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Room for personal and professional development
- Supportive, friendly, and welcoming environment
To hear more about this private client solicitor role in more detail please contact Rebecca Higgs at
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.