An exciting vacancy has arisen with a leading Yorkshire firm for a Company Commercial Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join its Leeds city centre office on a full-time basis.
The role involves a varied case load of business sales, mergers and acquisitions, company reorganisation and structure advice, commercial contracts and associated commercial advice work to a wide range of SME’s locally and nationally.
Previous experience of business sales and acquisitions is essential and experience of drafting and advising on commercial contracts would be preferential. Ideally, the firm is looking for a Solicitor or Legal Executive up to 3 years’ PQE. The role may be suitable for an NQ provided they have solid commercial and transactional experience as a trainee or paralegal. Existing Commercial Property Solicitors who are looking for a change of experience would also be considered.
In return, the firm offers a friendly and supportive working environment with room to progress and career development, along with flexible working arrangements.
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client’s initial instructions through to archiving, in accordance with office and accounts procedures.
- Supporting a Partner on more complex and valuable transactions
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly
- Developing Client relationships and identifying cross referral opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients and other parties
- Maintaining legal knowledge and skills
Key Skills – Essential
- Ability to deal with technical details and to express solutions to complex legal issues in a concise and customer-friendly way
- Experience of transactional legal matters such as asset purchase agreements and/or share purchase agreements
- Up to 3 years’ PQE or similar
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this Company Commercial Solicitor role, please apply directly via the link, or contact Rachael Atherton for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.