An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a well-respected law firm based in Manchester City Centre. You will be working within the busy accounts department providing a high-quality accounts function to the firm in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules, reporting in to the Practice Manager.
- Undertake daily banking functions
- Processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings
- Processing of BACS, CHAPS and international payments
- Banking incoming cheques between office and client accounts
- Card payments – in person and over the telephone
- Preparation of cheques
- Administration of the purchase ledger
- Undertake daily postings
- Assisting with month and year end
- Support administration team
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.