Would you like to work in a highly regarded firm that provides services to overseas businesses which are looking set up and scale up in the UK? My client is looking for an individual with some prior professional services experience to join the team in central London.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients from various jurisdictions and sectors
- As a Governance Senior Associate, responsible for coordinating a small team of Junior colleagues
- Assisting in significant corporate projects
- Responsibility for dealing with external advisors/service providers, including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and registrars as required
- Supporting the close working relationships across departments
- Filing all statutory documentation at Companies House
Coordinating and assisting with the following:
- Setting up new companies, bank account opening, registering for VAT, ICO registration and Health & Safety
- Ensuring appropriate access to clients Bank Accounts, as well as maintain relationship with banks
- Evaluating and Brokering insurance needs for clients
- Attending Board Meetings, taking minutes and advising on Corporate Governance issues
- Advising Directors on their duties and responsibilities and ensuring they are compliant with the statutes, constitutional documents and their company’s internal governance policies
- Assisting with the UK aspects of corporate reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions, rationalisations, strike-offs
- Assisting with Employee Share Scheme matters
- Arranging Know Your Client (“KYC”) and People with Significant Control (“PSC”) documentation and liaising with various providers, advisers and banks
- Reviewing and maintaining Diligent Entities/internal corporate databases
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with some company secretarial experience in a professional services setting who is looking to take that next step in their career. Relevant qualifications will be held in high regard.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.