Are you an experienced company secretary or lawyer with a not-for-profit/housing association background?
My client, a leading law firm, is looking to bring on board someone who has existing knowledge in the sector and used to working with regulators, stakeholders and consultancies.
You will be working alongside the partners on governance in this role.
- Mergers and Restructures
- Constitutional changes – updating articles of association
- Advising on intragroup transactions including agreements, service level agreements and intagroup loans
- Registering new registered providers with the regulators of social housing
- Advising clients on their corporate structures, including reporting on group structures
- liaising with regulators and registrars eg FCA, the Regulator of Social Housing, The Charity Commission, HMRC and Homes England
- Advising clients on governance/charity law
- Active involvement in business development and management, and being instrumental in growing the team
This role would be ideally suited to a qualified solicitor or company secretary with housing association/not-for-profit experience.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.