Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your company secretarial experience? An independent professional services business is looking to recruit individuals to join its fast growing and ambitious Manchester team.
This business offers a number of different opportunities across the business’s global and UK company secretarial services departments. Depending on the team, the focus would either be project management based or working with clients to consult and advise. There would also be opportunities for further study and qualifications – training and growth are encouraged.
- Working across a range of jurisdictions worldwide, managing the relationship between the clients and the local legal team
- Drafting corporate documents for UK companies and advising clients on UK corporate matters
- Ensuring clients are compliant with legal corporate requirements
- Managing client relationships, being the main point of contact and ensuring client satisfaction
- Assisting clients with Ad Hoc requests and administrative matters
- Maintaining company information databases and tracking deadlines
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and rapport, demonstrating credibility
- Interest in project management, working on client accounts
- Confident in communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent computer skills, in particular MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- High attention to detail and high standard of professional and personal conduct and ethical behaviour
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, get in touch today!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Sabrina Asfour on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.