This prominent law firm in Surrey has an opening for a temp legal secretary in its Residential Conveyancing team.
Your role will be to assist the fee earners with various matters, including:
- Administration and clerical duties
- Liaising with clients and external parties via telephone and email
- Diary management
The successful Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary will:
- Be computer literate and capable with Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a competent typist with 2 years of previous experience gained in a similar role in the Legal sector
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a collegiate law firm, based in an affluent part of Surrey.
If you think this role is for you, please apply now or contact Zac Marshall for a chat in complete confidence.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Surrey. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Zac Marshall on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zac Marshall at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.