A vacancy has arisen with a leading regional firm at its Huddersfield office for an experienced Legal Secretary to support its fee earners with a mixture of litigation, family and probate work.
The successful candidate will be an experienced audio-typist who takes pride in their accuracy and standard of work. They will preferably have experience in one of the named practice areas and enjoy dealing with clients, being helpful and professional when doing so.
Huddersfield is a busy office and applicants must be willing to undertake a variety of tasks and be able to stay calm and prioritise work effectively while doing so. They will sit at our reception desk, providing a welcoming entrance for our clients, delivering exceptional client care.
- Reception duties
- Dealing with the branch post and DX
- Producing documents from the Case Management System
- Dealing with telephone queries or taking messages when appropriate
- Keeping clients and other parties updated with progress of matters
- Assisting solicitors and executives with matters at all stages of the transaction, from file opening to archiving in accordance with office and accounts procedures
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients and other parties
If you are a Legal Secretary and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link, or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.