This is a great opportunity for an experienced senior private client solicitor with excellent technical expertise to join a prestigious firm in Tunbridge Wells as a part-time private client professional support lawyer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing precedents, practice notes, and working practices
- Keeping the department up-to-date with changes in the law
- Answering queries and points of law
- Reviewing and updating client care letters and terms of business
- Undertaking the role of training supervisor for the private client department
- Assisting with the organising marketing events
In order to be considered for this position, suitable candidates must have at least 10 years’ PQE in private client law and be able to demonstrate a track record of specialist legal expertise including tax planning, wills, powers of attorney, trust family investment company, and charity creation and administration, probate and estate administration and personal tax.
This is a part-time position working approximately 21 hours a week.
For more information, please apply or contact Becky Newton.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Newton at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.