One of Europe’s most prestigious full service intellectual property firms is seeking a part-qualified Patent Attorney. This is an exciting and versatile role within the Mechanical Engineering team of this dynamic and forward-thinking firm.
This highly important role entails providing exceptional client service, whilst working both independently and as part of a growing team of professionals.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team, providing the opportunity to engage in interesting and versatile work.
This role is open for candidates who are part qualified to newly qualified Patent Attorneys, post foundation course. The client has an excellent reputation for training and development helping part qualified through their exams. The successful candidate can expect on-going support and training to ensure they have a great chance of first-time exam success.
In addition to being a great written and verbal communicator that can thrive working under pressure to ensure deadlines are met, this is the ideal role if you’re looking to launch an exciting career as a Patent Attorney.
What you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing design protection for international clients
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies
- Supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver service excellence
- There is a good body of existing work and, in addition to this, the successful candidate will have the brief to grow their own portfolio of clients
What you will need:
- To be part qualified European Patent Attorney
- Experience working in mechanical engineering Patents matters
- Awareness and experience of international protocols and patent protocols
- An enthusiastic, dynamic, and outgoing approach to work
- Able to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients
For more information about this opening, please contact Lee Townsend for a confidential chat.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.