A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Support Analyst to join a well-respected international law firm based in its Manchester City Centre office. As a Support Analyst you will be working within a team consisting of over thirty staff, eleven of whom work on the Service Desk. This role provides application and systems support to all users both over the telephone and in person. All calls taken by the service desk must be logged, resolved, or progressed and monitored through to resolution.
You will be required to have Microsoft Certified Professional or other relevant qualification/experience, experience of supporting Office 365 and Windows 10 OS and experience of Microsoft Azure processes, EndPoint Manager and MFA.
A competitive salary, excellent benefits and hybrid working environment is on offer.
- Working as part of a team to provide support for the Firm’s IT systems
- Working within our adapted "Hybrid working policy" which usually involves alternate weeks from the office and home
- Providing first line (within timescales) and some second line support, resolving difficulties that users may experience in the operation of the firm’s applications
- Provide application and systems support to all users both over the telephone and in person
- Provide hardware support and rectifying any faults where practical
- Liaising with second line and other IS team members and managing the escalation process including with some third-party suppliers where necessary
- Assisting users to maximise their use of existing facilities
- Dealing with any IT set-ups/installations and any other IT issues which would need a Manchester on-site presence
You must possess a very good technical understanding of the basic hardware and applications in use, including:
- Condecco (or similar) Hot Desk check-in software/administration
- 3E Finance Systems – Administration and Support
- Administrator tools including Active Directory; Exchange; Powershell; SCCM
- Sunrise (Sostenuto) or similar Service Desk call logging software
- Desktops/laptops running Windows 10
- PC, Laptop, and printer hardware including HP and MS Surface Pro
- iManage/Worksite DMS (FileSite v9)
- iPhone administration with BlackBerry Work/UEM
- pdfDocs and pdfDocs Comparedocs
- Citrix Remote Access and RSA administration
- BigHand Digital Dictation
- HighQ Data-room administration
- Very strong technical knowledge of MS Office 2010, including Word formatting, working with templates and legal numbering
At least 12 months previous Service Desk in the legal sector is desirable.
For more information, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.