A global leading corporate services firm is looking for an experienced company secretary to join their London-based office. This role is on a permanent basis and consists of working within their Governance Team, entering into a dynamic, international, and growth-orientated company. This role offers amazing opportunities for professional and personal development through the company’s local and global academies. While also having the opportunity to gain international working experience. This role offers a competitive salary with added benefits.
- Managing portfolio transactions/SPVs and relationships
- Liaising with overseas offices and maintaining the corporate database entries
- Handling registered office and usual corporate administration duties as a backup team
- Line managing 1-2 junior colleagues
- Ensuring compliance with transactional routines and obligations in terms of the activities of the SPVs
- Proactively staying updated with current industry issues and trends
-Previous relevant company secretarial experience within professional services
-Happy to take on management duties
If this role seems right for you, contact the Company Secretarial team today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.