My client is one of the country’s most prominent intellectual property firms, with offices throughout the UK and Europe. This firm is highly regarded for its technical expertise and prestigious clients.
It is now undergrowing growth and seeking the addition of a Trademark Secretary. This exciting and versatile role entails working as part of a team of Trademark Secretaries, supporting the Head of the Trademark team. Responsibilities include producing work from dictations and manuscript documents, managing the diary system, processing invoices, letters, file notes and memos. The role also includes assisting trademark paralegals with several duties from reporting applications, trademark searching, to filing publication letters.
This is an ideal role for a highly organised and motivated problem solver, who can proactively work both independently and as part of a growing and dynamic team. The role requires the ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are always met, as well as prioritising workloads.
Two to four years of experience is required for this role, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office. Inprotech experience will also be beneficial.
If you’re an excellent written and verbal communicator with a flexible attitude to work, and a passion for IP, then this role offers a brilliant opportunity to progress your career.
- Produce letters, file notes, and memos
- Provide deadline lists for fee earners
- Good use of Microsoft Office, PDF Documents,
- Inprotech experience advantages
- Produce work from dictations and manuscript documents
- Invoice processing
- Diary management
- Sending email correspondence to DMS folders
- Processing the expensive claims of fee earners
- Produce high quality, accurate work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactively work independently
- Work well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- CITMA qualification would be advantages
- Flexible approach to work
For more information about this opening, please contact Antony Setford for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this role does not sound right for you, please check our website, or give or call us to hear about our other opportunities. If you are looking to develop your career further, needing salary advice or just fancy a chat about your future, we are here for you.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.